UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

+15
Fourth
woof
Jason15
FTReaper
alexmaniacer
RazorZz
shoabi50
CraftingMiner
xJ4MESx
GenOBrien
facepalm
MegaMobass
None00
Melissaa
19 posters

Good and Bad news ( READ NOW)!

Jason15
    Jason15

Good and Bad news ( READ NOW)! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good and Bad news ( READ NOW)!

Post by Jason15 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:41 am

Sorry i haven't online very often now.
    What did i missed?! What did T0MBIE do?
    CraftingMiner
    CraftingMiner

Good and Bad news ( READ NOW)! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good and Bad news ( READ NOW)!

Post by CraftingMiner Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 am

T0MBIE got demoted? Why weren't we informed of this? Since when?
    RazorZz
    RazorZz

Post by RazorZz Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 am

lol crafting, Tombie has done other evil stuff, im sure he got demoted from doing those evil things XD, and also i joined a new server today to play while i was waiting for this server....... its worth starting a topic XD, nah i joined, had 5000 spending money, bought 9 dimaonds for 5000, get killed by a invisible spider because it was so lagy it didnt load on my screen, guest following me picked them up and left the server enver to return D:, i raged so hard, got banned THE END.
    Melissaa
    Melissaa
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Melissaa Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 am

since he was being a dick? He messed up a lot of thing and he didnt talk about anything.
    And he started to say that it was his server.. He was just working for "us"..

But we demoted him and thn he removed like everything from the server host cuz he still knew the password.. [ and all the backups and sh*t]

We dont need someone like him Smile
    RazorZz
    RazorZz

Post by RazorZz Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 am

yeah you need someone like me....... awww thats never going to work Sad
    Melissaa
    Melissaa
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Melissaa Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 am

Hahaha loool!

Me and Wesley are doing all the coding shit now.. And so far it is working! xD
    Razor.. if you wanna join our temporary teamspeak untill we have the old one back thn join: ts.st0rm.net [st0rm with a zero xD ]
    facepalm
    facepalm

Post by facepalm Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:03 am

mel can i join to ? o and btw im would like to help you guys/girls build a new spawn
    woof

Post by woof Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 am

Well really sad to hear that.... and well sorry that u guys have to do everything from start..... anyways we all love Ultracrafting so yes we will help u guys in every way possible Smile.... i can help u guys with building and stuff..... and i think i dont need to post any of my works as u all know everything i made Razz
    Fourth

Post by Fourth Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 am

Uh no worries, Minecraft is all about making everything from scratch. No fun in having everything, right?

Anyways, I've always dreamed of flying in minecraft and I think there are a few mods that allow you to do so.
    spiderking1008

Post by spiderking1008 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

i found my first LEGIT daimonds in this server D:
    GenOBrien
    Admin
    Admin

Post by GenOBrien Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 am

if u need help coding just ask im a fast learner
    Jason15
    Jason15

Post by Jason15 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Can anyone whitelist me?
    Nachowicz
    Nachowicz

Post by Nachowicz Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 pm

I believe they are waiting until the spawn is properly created before they allow people to join the server again, to prevent unfair advantages
    MegaMobass

Post by MegaMobass Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 pm

is the server joinable yet or do we have to wait a bit? also has anyone seen my mod app?
    MeagaMan101

Post by MeagaMan101 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Also as a suggestion in this new server you could add a creative world? I play a lot and I would be in the creative world most of the time. I could look out for griefers! I read the other posts about this and i think its a good idea to add a creative world. And to finish it off i would be willing to clean up some of the messes if there is any. I think the creative world would be a good replacement for the 1.1 world.
    - sincerely

Meagabuilds101 Very Happy
    MegaMobass

Post by MegaMobass Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm

i am with meagaman i think a creative world would be nice. i would also be willing to help keep the world "clean".
    Melissaa
    Melissaa
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Melissaa Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 am

We are not working with multiple worlds..
    We have just 1 world with a pvp zone inside it ( it is gonna be hardcore pvp no factions no shit, you can grief and kill there whatever you want.. )
    spiderking1008

Post by spiderking1008 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 am

no factions? D:
    spiderking1008

Post by spiderking1008 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 am

i dont think imma use the new server
    Melissaa
    Melissaa
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Melissaa Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 am

you can use a faction name.. But you cant buy protected land.. Smile
    Just hide you faction so good as posible..

The new server is really cool you should see in a bit Smile
    Son123

Good and Bad news ( READ NOW)! - Page 2 Empty I can help

Post by Son123 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

I would like to help rebuild the server.
    MeagaMan101

Post by MeagaMan101 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

Could you think about installing the Zepplin Mod? This mod is a craftable block that can be placed on a built airship and can be used to transport people items and more! The ship must be made of man-made blocks. EX: wood, glass, cobblestone, and any other block like that. All of the pros and cons of this mod can be seen on the page you find it on. The controls are configureable, but the origanal controls are:

forward=8
    backwards=2
    stop=5
    right=6
    left=4
    align with grid=*
    up=+
    down=-

In case you're wondering i have used this mod before, and it is REALLY fun to mess with! Link to the UPDATED mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/488434-125-zeppelin-030-wip/

-Sincerely

Meagabuilds101

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:21 pm