UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

2 posters

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender

Techx
    Techx
    Admin
    Admin

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender Empty "TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender

Post by Techx Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Heya Redstone freaks! I uploaded some pictures regarding the "timer" really usefull for tons of redstone creations. With this small device you get a lever-like-button; a prelonged signal like a lever and a resetable signal like a button.

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender Temp1vd

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender Temp2my

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender Temp3ut

Additional information:
    -The purple block up in front is the input block with the button, just lead the redstone into the first block of the "Timer".
    -The repeater-chain (6 in this example) is the timer sequence, how more repeaters you add in serie the longer the signal prelongs. (1 repeater on 4 ticks of delay equals 4 ingame-tick and 1second)
    - The redstone signal in the back of the "Timer" is the output signal which can lead to anything you like. (door, piston, trapdoor etc.)

If you experience any problems or have any questions, feel free to ask me about it.

- DTx

Melissaa
    Melissaa
    Owner
    Owner

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender Empty Re: "TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender

Post by Melissaa Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Looks good! :3

"TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender Empty Re: "TIMER CIRCUIT" aka button signal extender

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 am

lol noob, do it like me Very Happy so advanced that no one understands it Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:29 pm