UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

Joshlc360's Moderator Application

joshlc360
    joshlc360

Joshlc360's Moderator Application Empty Joshlc360's Moderator Application

Post by joshlc360 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 pm

In-Game Name: Joshlc360
    Age: 14 1/2... (on the old site gen said that i can pass for this age)
    Affiliation: About a Week Now but ive been really active with the server.
    Reports: I did once on the old DarkGunz Server
    Activeness: Highly Active On Server,Forums,and Teamspeak (IRC?)
    Times Available: I have school Mon.-Fri. From 8Am.-4:30Pm. Afterschool im on to around 10,11, or 12/Weekends there are no limitations on my times available. (EST +1)
    I'm On mainly at night and evening but sum afternoons also.
    Reason: I love helping newcomers and others on Minecraft with whatever they need that follows the rules.. ive never been a moderator/admin but i do know some basic stuff from my older brother who is a former admin for the darkgunz server my current education is high for my grade level.. i take all honor classes and exceed with straight A's i take high school courses if my education is what you are worried about.

Moderator Application:
    1. Youre in-game name:
    2. Age:
    3. How long have you been affiliated on the UltraCrafting Server?
    4. Have you reported someone breaking the rules to any Moderators or Admins and has that person been punished?
    5. How often are you on UltraCrafting Server, Forum, teamspeak or Ultracrafting's IRC channel?
    6. Are there certain times you can play? ( You are only allowed to play on weekends, Or you have to get off after 6)
    7. What times are you usually on? (Mornings, After Midnight, Night, Day, Afternoons, Evenings, All Day and All Night)

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:25 pm