UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

2 posters

Digital's Mod Request :)

Digital
    Digital

Digital's Mod Request :) Empty Digital's Mod Request :)

Post by Digital Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 pm

1. Youre in-game name: Digital
    2. Age: 16
    3. How long have you been affiliated on the UltraCrafting Server? Only 2 days at the moment, but i have already donated and i know i will stick with this server <3
    4. Have you reported someone breaking the rules to any Moderators or Admins and has that person been punished? No i havent seen anyone do anything that would be considered breaking the rules, but i have contacted moderators about suspiscous people.
    5. How often are you on UltraCrafting Server, Forum, teamspeak or Ultracrafting's IRC channel? Im on everyday on the server and everything else, as i also plan to be much more active in it all.
    6. Are there certain times you can play? ( You are only allowed to play on weekends, Or you have to get off after 6): I can play on afternoons on the weekdays and anytime during the weekends Smile
    7. What times are you usually on? (Mornings, After Midnight, Night, Day, Afternoons, Evenings, All Day and All Night): I am on usually All day on the weekends when i can be and Mostly afternoon throughout the night on weekdays.

GenOBrien
    Admin
    Admin

Digital's Mod Request :) Empty Re: Digital's Mod Request :)

Post by GenOBrien Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 pm

ACCEPTED AS MOD

welcome to the team

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:22 pm