UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

2 posters

Moderator Appliction [DzMine]

DzMine

Moderator Appliction [DzMine] Empty Moderator Appliction [DzMine]

Post by DzMine Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Moderator Application:
    1. Youre in-game name: I am DzMine Smile
    2. Age: 15
    3. How long have you been affiliated on the UltraCrafting Server?: I think about 3 weeks
    4. Have you reported someone breaking the rules to any Moderators or Admins and has that person been punished?: Yes, when someone was killing cheese I reported them and he got temp banned.
    5. How often are you on UltraCrafting Server, Forum, teamspeak or Ultracrafting's IRC channel? Often about 5 hours after school.
    6. Are there certain times you can play? ( You are only allowed to play on weekends, Or you have to get off after 6) I have to get of at 10:00 But allowed everyday, and all day weekends (No-Life, lol Very Happy)
    7. What times are you usually on? (Mornings, After Midnight, Night, Day, Afternoons, Evenings, All Day and All Night): Afternoons, or all day on the weekends.
    Additional Details:
    I work for all my things, Im a very kind person and I like good grammer, sometimes Ill make a spelling mistake. Hey I aint perfect ;p
    CheeseLauncher

Moderator Appliction [DzMine] Empty Re: Moderator Appliction [DzMine]

Post by CheeseLauncher Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Good luck to you too. :]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:20 pm