UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

2 posters

FTReaper BanAppeal

FTReaper
    FTReaper

FTReaper BanAppeal Empty FTReaper BanAppeal

Post by FTReaper Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 am

Hello im FTReaper recently while i was playing in this server i happened to found lots of stuff gold,diamonds etc.
    So i believe that the admin thought i was using a hack or something and he banned me .
    But i swear on my life that it was just luck and i didnt use any hacks.
    I would not like to search again for a new minecraft server its gonna take a while to find a server as good as this one.
    Techx
    Techx
    Admin
    Admin

FTReaper BanAppeal Empty Re: FTReaper BanAppeal

Post by Techx Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 am

Hi,

I'll discuss this with the Staff Team, for now your account has been locked.
    You will hear from us at our earliest convenience.

-DTx
    Techx
    Techx
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Techx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 am

Hi FTReaper,

In our community it is not allowed to hack, neither is it allowed to use 3rd party programs, such as XRAY-derivates. We have our assisting tools for finding out and we did..

I discussed your ban appeal with the staff team and we all voted no, since we are severly doubting your honesty in your topic. Therefor your account with the name FTReaper has been locked out from our community, your ip has not been locked out (yet?). If you are using a cracked version you will be able to join with a different name, we will however get notified as its the same ip as FTReaper and will keep extra attention on you.

Topic closed, ban appeal denied.

-DTX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:28 pm