UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

4 posters

Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely

alexmaniacer

Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely Empty Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely

Post by alexmaniacer Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 am

First of all, i would like T0MBIE to remove the Pay-to-teleport thingy...everyone, every single player, complains about it...its rly bad to not be able to go to ur home or spawn because u didnt take notice u need money...also, u should add some Plots to the server near spawn (i talked with Melissa u can see her for details)...also i think u should replace the jobs plugin with one that doesnt take/make ur money negative cause some people end up like -10000 and its just hard to make it +....also its kinda confusing but if its not already then u should make the server 1.2.4 (because it says 1.2.3 world but i can play with 1.2.4 client)....also i would just LOVE to see a new spawn design...no offense its just that the sandstone is a little "cold" may i say? i would like something new like a nice brick/cobble made castle or a good redbrick/wood made classic building/house......or even just a nice theater-like building with a huge opening in the front and made from diamond/gold/iron and other magnificent stuff Razz.....
    i would again like to point how important i think it is to at lesat remove the pay-to-teleport thing....pls nobody likes it and it doesnt make game harder but it makes it kinda annoying....
    thx alot for reading this Very Happy i hope i see some of them applied Very Happy
    also if i at least see the pay-to-teleport thing go out i will do the best i can to bring more members (youtube/facebook/my real life school/friends playing minecraft etc)
    junn_park

Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely Empty Re: Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely

Post by junn_park Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:31 pm

yeah i totally agree. rmember i couldnt use /spawn or /home haha. i was freaked. then i set my home somewhere else right when i couldve gone home, then i died, i lost my diamonds, armor, diamond sword, diamond everything, 5 gold ingots.....T-T also i get negative dollars so easily...
    CraftingMiner
    CraftingMiner

Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely Empty Re: Some ideas i think they would help the server nicely

Post by CraftingMiner Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Actually, it's really easy to gain money. Just join the job "weaponsmith" and start crafting Stone Swords. Each sword gives you 50 dollars, and if you make craptons of it you can become rich in no time. I used this and got 50,000 dollars in less than 30 minutes. The materials you need are cobble and sticks, and you probably have a chestful of those.

EDIT: To get rid of the swords (you don't need a chestful of stone swords, do you?) incinerate them with lava, burning netherrack or a cactus. Or, if you're really ambitious, try selling them in the mall.

Last edited by CraftingMiner on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    junn_park

Post by junn_park Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

thanks xD ill; try it once i get unbanned.
    spiderking1008

Post by spiderking1008 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 am

^
    Congrats on being unbanned
    CraftingMiner
    CraftingMiner

Post by CraftingMiner Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 pm

You want diamonds? Do the trick I told you and start buying the diamonds Melissa is selling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:26 pm