UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

nintendoto's Moderator Application

nintendoto

nintendoto's Moderator Application Empty nintendoto's Moderator Application

Post by nintendoto Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 am

1. Your in-game name: nintendoto
    2. Age: 13
    3. How long have you been affiliated on the UltraCrafting Server? I've played on the Ultracrafting server for about a week now.
    4. Have you reported someone breaking the rules to any Moderators or Admins and has that person been punished? Yes, and that person was punished.
    5. How often are you on UltraCrafting Server, Forum, teamspeak or Ultracrafting's IRC channel? I'm on the forums, server, and IRC Channel everday. I don't tend to get onto the TeamSpeak server because of my... ear bleeding voice. Edit: Now that I've actually been on the TeamSpeak server, I think I'll actually be on more often on there.
    6. Are there certain times you can play? ( You are only allowed to play on weekends, Or you have to get off after 6) On weekdays, I can get on at around 5 PM Central Standard Time (-6:00) On weekends, I am on from around 8 AM to 10 PM.
    7. What times are you usually on? (Mornings, After Midnight, Night, Day, Afternoons, Evenings, All Day and All Night) I'm on in the Afternoons to the Evenings on weekdays. On the weekends, all Day until 10 or 11 PM.

The UltraCrafting server was my stress reliever on my testing week, and now, I'm a dedicated member to the server. I stay very peppy on the server in hopes of keeping everyone happy on the server. Smile I run my own server, I know a bunch of commands for many plugins.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:32 pm