UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

RazorZz Moderator Application

RazorZz
    RazorZz

RazorZz Moderator Application Empty RazorZz Moderator Application

Post by RazorZz Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Moderator Application: RazorZz
    1. Youre in-game name:
    My in-game name is RazorZz

2. Age:
    My age is 15

3. How long have you been affiliated on the UltraCrafting Server?
    I have been affiliated with this server for about 1 week now.

4. Have you reported someone breaking the rules to any Moderators or Admins and has that person been punished?
    Yes, today a user by the name of Stealth_ joined and i informed DrTechx (wes dtx) of him as he was a recent moderator who was banned from the server.

5. How often are you on UltraCrafting Server, Forum, teamspeak or Ultracrafting's IRC channel?
    I have been on every day, and intend to be on everyday, unless im working or i have school.

6. Are there certain times you can play? ( You are only allowed to play on weekends, Or you have to get off after 6)
    No, i can play anytime i want, except school nights (off by 10:30pm) and if i have to go somewhere (dinner, movies etc.)

7. What times are you usually on? (Mornings, After Midnight, Night, Day, Afternoons, Evenings, All Day and All Night)
    I am usually on everyday, all day, unless i have to do stuff (as above^) as for school days i will be on at Night time.

note: As the owner of UltraCrafting already knows, i did use X-Ray, i have already told nearly all the admins and the owner that i am truly sorry for using X-Ray, i will never let it happen again, if this afflicts my ability to become a moderator please let me know.

Sincerly - RazorZz

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:27 pm