UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

3 posters

The arena

CraftingMiner
    CraftingMiner

The arena Empty The arena

Post by CraftingMiner Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Instead of having mods/admins spawn mobs, you should replace it with multiple dispensers with mob eggs inside it. There should be multiple dispensers, each with a different mob inside. The dispensers will be wired up to a button and the button will be pressed multiple times, depending on how many mobs you want to fight. A "refill chest" should also be included, in case the dispensers run out of mob eggs. I just thought of this since if there's no mod/admin online, it's impossible to participate in the arena.
    spiderking1008

The arena Empty Re: The arena

Post by spiderking1008 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:38 am

I like idea
    RazorZz
    RazorZz

Post by RazorZz Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

yeah but it would only dispense the mob egg and you would then have to place the egg to release the mob, and people could easily not dispurse them and then store them in there inv, which admins would have to check ur inv before u leave which there is no point of doing that since they have to be on to check you means they may aswell spawn the mods themselves, i think the admins should just put a password on the door and only give it to 'trusted' members, therefore they can enter the arena themselves or let other people in for 10 mins and if they miss use the power to let people into the arena they will be punished.
    CraftingMiner
    CraftingMiner

Post by CraftingMiner Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am

RazorZz wrote:yeah but it would only dispense the mob egg and you would then have to place the egg to release the mob, and people could easily not dispurse them and then store them in there inv, which admins would have to check ur inv before u leave which there is no point of doing that since they have to be on to check you means they may aswell spawn the mods themselves, i think the admins should just put a password on the door and only give it to 'trusted' members, therefore they can enter the arena themselves or let other people in for 10 mins and if they miss use the power to let people into the arena they will be punished.

Ever since weekly snapshot 12w04a, Dispensers now spawn mobs instead of shooting out the mob egg. Didn't you know?
    spiderking1008

Post by spiderking1008 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 am

There should also be a "hardcore arena"
    WITH MOB SPAWNERS
    RazorZz
    RazorZz

Post by RazorZz Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

no i didnt the first time i joined ultracraft was the first time i played since just before the end of the beta XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:28 pm