UltraCrafting.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltraCrafting.net

V1.2.4 Server Adress: mc.UltraCrafting.net

2 posters

Who ruined my Village?

Jason15
    Jason15

Who ruined my Village? Empty Who ruined my Village?

Post by Jason15 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

It's me Jason15 i changed my name into jasonsebas.

Today i walk into my villages and i saw lots of stuffs griefed! And i was like wtf?! So i called the online moderator ( GhostOfTheCelts ), to help me find who griefed these blocks but he didn't find anyone.I'm posting this because i think it wont be member who break the village because Lots of stuffs are Protected (residence) and Cprivate , and Normal users cant break Protected and Privated lands , after that DrTechx ( DTx! ) Joined and tp to me , i told the whole stories then suddenly i'm disconected and rejoin the Server . Meanwhile Dtx and Ghost dissapears and not in my village , after that i think that i should clean all the messed stuffs , then Tonny's House Broke and Gone and backup with messed stuffs! His blocks ran away and randomly located.

Can anyone find out who it is ?
    Techx
    Techx
    Admin
    Admin

Who ruined my Village? Empty Re: Who ruined my Village?

Post by Techx Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:06 pm

We had a problem with the residence yesterday.
    The residences were offline for an hour or so which gave griefers the ultimate chance
    Of doing what they are good at. Contact me ingame and ill see if i will be able to restore some.

Grtz dtx

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:25 pm